what are the best place to buy diapers less expensive

Im always looking for good deal
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Try amazon.com I found really good deals on Huggies
Helpful - 0
Costco had a coupon for $10 off on theirs.
Helpful - 0
I havr been using target. You are able to use target coupons with manufacturer coupon, plus their cartwheel (coupon app) and the Target debit card savings.
Helpful - 0
Helpful - 0
sams club has 200+ count for less than $30
Helpful - 0
I just bought 14 modern cloth nappies with 34 inserts. All up it cost me around $40 but I will be getting heaps if repeat use out of them, as they go from newborn to toddler. I will use disposables at night but cloth during the day. It's going to save me so much money, and I am not put of by an extra load of washing a day. Just another option I thought I would share. I got mine off eBay.
Helpful - 0
Walmart's brand Parents Choice is just slightly cheaper than anything I've seen online. Targets are about the same price and if you have a coupon for target they'd be cheaper there. But, I've used Walmart diapers since my baby was 3 or 4 months old and I love them. I tried a few other store brands and some of them leaked every time he pooped so I'm in love with Walmart's diapers.
Helpful - 0
A value box of parents choice and Luvs are about $20 that's what I use for my toddlers
Helpful - 0
Much cheaper to buy in bulk
Helpful - 0
ToysRUs has great deals on their store brand diapers, and they work well!
Helpful - 0
I've never tried the Walmart brand of diapers,  but I used to use the target brand (cause they are super cheap) but they started to give my daughter a rash on her back where the diaper touched. So be careful
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community