Close

what are the best place to buy diapers less expensive

Im always looking for good deal
11 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Try amazon.com I found really good deals on Huggies
Helpful - 0
4268628 tn?1375041176
Costco had a coupon for $10 off on theirs.
Helpful - 0
I havr been using target. You are able to use target coupons with manufacturer coupon, plus their cartwheel (coupon app) and the Target debit card savings.
Helpful - 0
I havr been using target. You are able to use target coupons with manufacturer coupon, plus their cartwheel (coupon app) and the Target debit card savings.
Helpful - 0
sams club has 200+ count for less than $30
Helpful - 0
I just bought 14 modern cloth nappies with 34 inserts. All up it cost me around $40 but I will be getting heaps if repeat use out of them, as they go from newborn to toddler. I will use disposables at night but cloth during the day. It's going to save me so much money, and I am not put of by an extra load of washing a day. Just another option I thought I would share. I got mine off eBay.
Helpful - 0
Walmart's brand Parents Choice is just slightly cheaper than anything I've seen online. Targets are about the same price and if you have a coupon for target they'd be cheaper there. But, I've used Walmart diapers since my baby was 3 or 4 months old and I love them. I tried a few other store brands and some of them leaked every time he pooped so I'm in love with Walmart's diapers.
Helpful - 0
5492154 tn?1374801006
A value box of parents choice and Luvs are about $20 that's what I use for my toddlers
Helpful - 0
Much cheaper to buy in bulk
Helpful - 0
ToysRUs has great deals on their store brand diapers, and they work well!
Helpful - 0
I've never tried the Walmart brand of diapers,  but I used to use the target brand (cause they are super cheap) but they started to give my daughter a rash on her back where the diaper touched. So be careful
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community

Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.