Tumor on my back left side

Please i need your advice urgently,
a week ago i discovered a tumor on my left side of back, two days later i discovered another one slightly above it and more to the left side, 2 days later i found a third one above the second and also nearer to left side. i went to dr., and i had a blood test for the fat and it was normal and also an ultrasound and it was normal even though dr can easily touch and notice the tumers. i went to another dr and told me its just neuroma and he will do minor surgery to remove it and also to get sample for testing. i searched the net about the neuroma but its not like what i have, as i dont have caffee late spots and the pain is very very minor while it shoukd be very sharp in the case of neuroma as i read. please advice what it might be because oi dont trust the dr dignosis and i'm afraid to have surgey
Thank you in advance
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
If you have multiple lumps in the back they could be  lipomas, neuromas, sebaceous cysts and several other problems.
I would agree with the doc that suggested you get the larger ones out and have them sent for examination. If you are not sure see a another specialist for a third opinion.