Back & Neck Community

11mm hemangioma

I have a 11mm hemangioma on my C5.  I use the VA for medical care and they won't acknowledge  that I have it.  I had to get the report and figure it out myself.    I have numbing in my back and weakness in my shoulder all the way down the arm.  I'm not sure this is from the hemangioma though, does anyone know what the symptoms are and could this be related to something else?
Hemangiomas are benign cysts that usually lie completely within the bone.There are no symptoms of hemangioma as people do not notice them until they require an MRI for some reason.

Back, shoulder, and arm weakness, parathesia, or radiating pain is a sign of nerve damage, often from foraminal occlusion on one side or the other. Is there no report of disc disease?