Back & Neck Community

Back pain so bad it brings me to my knee's.

I have not ever had a history of back issue's. However, in the last 2 or 3 months I have been getting a sharp quick stab in my lower back that takes my breath away. I can feel and hear my entire back crack and seize up on me. I lose feeling from the waist down and end up on the floor. I now know what they mean when they say blinding white light and pain. This happens a few times a day and it's almost to the point that I can just feel it a few minutes before it happens. I use a walker at home just in case I tumble as I move about. But I cannot bring myself to use it outside yet. I feel bad cause it gives off the handicap vibe and for the most part I don't feel that way.

I do however have that nasty habit of popping/cracking my knuckles and neck but that does not hurt and if I don't do It I cant move completely.
It could be serious or at least something that needs to be treated. I hope you see a doctor and get to feeling better!