Aa
A
A
A
Close
Back & Neck Community
11.7k Members

Back pain so bad it brings me to my knee's.

I have not ever had a history of back issue's. However, in the last 2 or 3 months I have been getting a sharp quick stab in my lower back that takes my breath away. I can feel and hear my entire back crack and seize up on me. I lose feeling from the waist down and end up on the floor. I now know what they mean when they say blinding white light and pain. This happens a few times a day and it's almost to the point that I can just feel it a few minutes before it happens. I use a walker at home just in case I tumble as I move about. But I cannot bring myself to use it outside yet. I feel bad cause it gives off the handicap vibe and for the most part I don't feel that way.

I do however have that nasty habit of popping/cracking my knuckles and neck but that does not hurt and if I don't do It I cant move completely.
1 Responses
It could be serious or at least something that needs to be treated. I hope you see a doctor and get to feeling better!
Have an Answer?
Top Pain Answerers
st. louis, MO
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches