Cervical surgery & Lyrica

I had disc fusion surgery at C6 last April and the surgeon said it was a 50/50 I would get relief from the pain.  It's been 8 months and no relief.  I've been on Tramadol, had seritonin syndrome from it), Amitriptyline (Reacted poorly) and now I'm on Lyrica.  I find there is some relief from the pain and it's only been 4 days but I'm dizzy, very tired, I get winded just speaking, and my mood... ( I have no patience for the things I did enjoy and that includes the people in my life)

Has anyone had continued pain after this surgery?  What did you find helped? has anyone been on Lyrica and had any problems?

I'm schedule to start pain management soon.   I don't know exactly what that is but I hope it helps.

Any help would be great because I feel like I'm losing my mind and my life to this pain and the meds that are suppose to help.