Back & Neck Community

HELP lump on spine

I found a lump on my lower back on my spine above my hip on left side.  It is under the skin.  I have also been having migraines, cold symptoms, wheezing, tachicardia, dizziness, blurred vision.  Do I have something to worry about?  I also developed a swollen throat out of nowhere which the doc said was the cold, but I just don't feel right about all of this.  Please help
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of the lump. Possible causes of the lump that may need to be considered include lipomas, neurofibroms, cysts, growth from the bone or surrounding connective tissue etc. Other symptoms of headache, cold, increased heart rate, dizziness and blurred vision are unlikely to be related to the lump and could occur due to infections/ inflammations, hypoglycemia, hypotension, refractive errors of the eye etc or in association to the migraine. I would suggest an evaluation by a primary care physician for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!