Hi, Last week I burnt a burrito in the microwave. The whole apartment filled with smoke but I opened the windows and got fans out to out the smoke. But the microwave didn't seem to have much damage but a little brown in side. When I use it to cook the smell is really bad and this morning when I heated up coffee the smell was in the coffee and since then I have been in really bad pain in the lower back and side. Am I inhaling some kind of carcinogen that could be causing this pain in the lower back right side and front right side....anything I can do to stop the pain?