Back & Neck Community

Lower back pain/stomach pain

Last week, I started to have pain in my back. I never really had back pain so this is new to me. The back of my neck hurts, and the pain radiates down to my shoulders and my back, mostly in the lower back. And sometimes I feel that the pain from my lower back radiates down to my thigh and its like a cramping feeling.
I also get a tingly feeling throughout my limbs.
Just now, my stomach hurts.. like below my belly button, not a stomach ache, but stomach pain. I don't know what's going on. Is this something I should be concerned about?
I also should point out that, I didnt start having pain in my stomach until i was googling causes on why I would have lower back pain and came across organ damage, UTI, etc etc so I'm not sure if its just me being anxious or what.