Back & Neck Community

Neck Pain..

Hello Doctor,

I was detected with thyroid nodule incidentally while conducting MRI scan. This was done to see if I had any problem in my spine & neck. I met an Orthopedic Surgeon for my neck pain. My X-ray report said that there is block vertebra in C6 & C7.

My MRI report says Posterior central disc-osteophytic complex at C4-5 & C5-6producing mild impression on thecal sac. No focal root compression. Congenital block vertebra at C6-C7.
I was given some tablets & physiotherapy treatment for 10days. If not severe, but the pain still persists.
My Orthopedic surgeon said, that neck pain might have triggerred due to thyroid. Is that possible? Should I see some other Orthopedic surgeon?
Pl help. Thanks in advance.
We have an excellent thyroid forum here. You may want to post your question there. Take care. Remar