Back & Neck Community

Neck pain and dizziness + vertigo

I was volleyball  3 days ago and suddenly  at a moment  I felt  something  in my back of neck pulled and I I could not move by head left or right but it was bearable . And then I traveled  to  my home by bus. At night before  sleep I applied  some pain  relief  spray  on my neck and went to sleep.  In the morning at 10 when I wake up and take my head up I felt dizzy like everything  was moving in circles and as I lied back everything  get back to normal after some time ....

It's been 3 days now and still when I stand from lying position  I feel dizzy and vertigo but it's intensity is much less now...  I would say 70% less from day one.    Plus help me I am scared because I feel scare to sleep because when I wake up I feel dizzy and vertigo...
Don't know what you did to your body.

Ice the neck and back of the head. Make sure you change positions, especially getting up, slowly.

And see your doctor.