A
A
A
Close
Back & Neck Community
11.7k Members

Sternum / back and left shoulder pain please help

Hello all,

Looking for some advice on an on going problem of approx 1 year....

I have been experiencing very bad sternum pain its a little sore to touch but its not that that worries me... its not all the time but a few times a day at least as i move just normally like everyone does i get an extreme piercing pain feeling in my sternum in-between my breasts which makes me shout 'ouch' it sometimes resorts me to tears....
i visited my gp who asked if id been in a car accident to which i replied i have not (because i have not), he sent me for an xray BUT i never got the results hense why i think they must be ok?!, anyway i have kind of just put up with the pains but since my upper back has been hurting and my left shoulder blade....
I did 3 weeks ago have a chest infection and wheeze present was given amoxicilin it didnt work so was put on a different antibiotic which worked however tonight i feel preasure in my lungs... like im struggling inside to breathe somehow.... im not athsmatic....i do not smoke..... i do not heavy lift or work in a heavy active line of work....
I did have plurosy 2 years ago but the pains have never gone.... can someone please help me and provide me with some advice

thank you
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Pain Answerers
st. louis, MO
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches