Back & Neck Community

Thoracic spine problem

I noticed every time I have a problem with my thoracic part of my spine( pinched nerve) I get flutters and missed beats sometimes is that a nerve thing.
Hi!
Yes, flutters and missed bealts can be due to anxiety. However, they can be due to heart related problems. You may need EKG and holter test to diagnose this. Please consult your doctor regarding this. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.