Back & Neck Community

Tingling in fingers/pain and vibrations in back

Early January, the fingers in my right hand started going numb.  Then it was more like a pins and needles sensation.  Then it spread to both hands.  Now, when I lean forward or stretch my neck to look down, I get a sort of vibration up my back.  It only lasts a few seconds.  Does anyone have any ideas what this could be?
I am feeling the same thing... only the vibration sensation is very painful... and it last atleast 30 seconds but feels like forever.... I was thinking there has to be a disc pressing on a nerve somewhere in my spine to make it hurt & feel like that... but I haven't gotten it checked out yet... good luck... if you get a diagnosis please share.