Back & Neck Community

back painand no reflexes in legs

i have a disc bulge and stenosis in my lumbar back went to the doctor and he said i had no reflexes in my legs but dont worry about it what does that mean? also i have degeneration and 3 disc bulges in my neck plus stenosis and spondilosis i have problems with my arms like now my right arm aches and is cold what does that mean and what do i need to do cant get a surgeon to touch me where i live please help
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to comment on the situation or suggest an appropriate management plan. With canal stenosis and symptoms affecting the legs, a surgery may be indicated at this stage. For symptoms related to the arms, one would again require a detailed evaluation to find the primary cause. It would be best to discuss the possibilities and the management plan with your treating orthopedician.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!