Back & Neck Community

c3-c7 are bad per MRI

It started with my right shoulder - they called it a slight tear and tendinitis, but the pain started to go down my right arm causing pain at the top of my hand when trying to pick up items.  The MRI shows my c3-c7 are bad - tried PT and it made me feel worse than when I started, its hard to do ordinary house work without pain, and the sleep deprivation is overwhelming me, I can't get comfortable with the shoulder and neck, plus I have bad knees so I have pillows all around in between legs what should be a good course of treatment (I had a shot in my shoulder and I will never do that again-the next day I could not move my arm at all)
Could you be a little more specific about your MRI. What are you taking for medications?
The first thing is that your pain needs to be gotten under control and then you need something to help you sleep. You'll feel a lot  better if you get some rest.Then you can go to PT.