Back & Neck Community

headache due to tension and depression

my age is 60. i am a diabetes patient. i have headaches everyday, from the past 5 years due to tension and depression.i've consulted so many doctors. gone through CT scan, MRI. but no positive result. i even have a pain near the spinal cord and neck what shall i do to get out from this?
Hi. I'm a personal trainer & I also suffer from thoracic spine herniations & compression fractures. Have you tried light exercising & stretching? Stretching can be especially beneficial for tight muscles & remove the build up of toxins in your body. Exercise will also release your body's 'feel good hormones' such as endorphins, serotonin, & dopamine.

You could also try massage, physical therapy, or even chiropractic, but I would definitely incorporate exercise in your daily regimen. Good luck to you & don't give up till you figure out what's going on with your body & what treatments or course of action is right for you.