Avatar universal

Nerve infection

I do not know what topic regarding my wife's neck pain and also affecting her arm and figures. Can you suggest what kind of specialist she should see. She went to her family doctor and he only gave her medicines of BACLOFEN and IBUPROFEN.

Because she had this problem for a few months already, I think she is better to see a specialist. We live in Norwalk, CA 90650

Best regards,
Tim G.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
412913 tn?1213494987
If her pain is not relieved by pain medications I would suggest that she does see a Neurosurgeon and gets a neuro+spine evaluation and an MRI of the neck. She could have a slipped disc in the neck as a cause of her problems.
Helpful - 1
Avatar universal
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Back & Neck Pain Forum

Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches