Lower Back Problems

I got an MRI done on my lower back and the results showed that i have low fluid in Disc Number 2.... what causes this to happen?  Am I doing something wrong?  I am pretty young to have back problems i think.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
How about your symptom?Patients are well advised to never accept a diagnosis based solely on findings from an MRI scan. Instead, an accurate clinical diagnosis must be based primarily on the patient’s symptoms. An inaccurate self-diagnosis may lead to further damage to spinal structures .
So you should go to see doc.as nobody exactly know it here without enough information.
Helpful - 0
My lower back has hurt for a few months and then had pain go into my tailbone and was having trouble walking after i sat down for a long period of time. At first i was told it was muscels so then a doctor put my on relaxers but it didnt do anything, so then i went to a specialist and he said to get an MRI, so I did and then yesterday found out the results and was told it was do to low fluid in my number two disc, and said i should get an injection with some theropy.

I didnt have any sort of trauma or accident to cause anything so I am curious how fluid just goes away?
Helpful - 0
Ok,I understood it.
Depending on your symptom,my opinion is that you suffer soft tissue injury due to posture (for example: long time sat down,,,) in lower back area. this injury also lead to conductible pain in tailbone.possibly,you can ignore "low fluid" at moment. there are a lot of people have low fluid disc without any pain.
So I think that injection maybe relive a little bit pain,but nothing work for low fluid.
Good luck!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Back & Neck Community