Bariatric / Weight Loss Surgery Community
314 Members

Dumping Syndrome after revision to sleeve

I have SEVERE SEVERE SEVERE dumping syndrome AND late dumping syndrome. I'm malnourished which has led to being only 105 pounds, blind in one eye and have constant migraines and fatigue. I can eat only strict protein. No carbs at all. I can't eat fruit and almost no vegtables. I wanted a reversal but my surgeon says my very best bets at living a healthy life and at hopefully not experiencing doing syndrome is revision to a sleeve. The information on the internet differs greatly on dumping syndrome with the sleeve. I am five years post op gastric bypass. I was close to 300 lb's before surgery and now am 105 lb's. I desperately want to be healthy and pain free
314 Members
261 Questions
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.