Bariatric / Weight Loss Surgery Community
337 Members

Lap Band Removal

My husband had his lapband removed yesterday.  Unfortunately, he was one of the 2%  who developed complications, it eroded into his stomach and caused an infection that migrated to his port.  The doctor is recommending that he follow the post RNY diet for the next month, but that seems a little extreme.  (We are very familiar with that diet, as I stayed on followinf my RNY 5 years ago.)  I am wondering if others have experienced this and what their post op plans are, such as later revision to another weight loss surgery.
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.