Roux en y on December 22nd, 2015.
Ok, I have gastric bypass aka roux en y done on 12/22/15, I am doing pretty well.  Healed nicely, scars looking good,  and down almost 30 lbs since surgery.  I am supposed to get in 65-80g of protein in per day, I have issues with this.  I can only fit in so much food and shakes.  How do I get it all in and not barf from being over fed?  I eat eggs, cottage cheese and such, but my little pouch just can't get it all in.
Congratulations on the initial success of your surgery! You are doing a great job with the high protein foods.  The best you can do is continue with multiple small meals throughout the day.   Try the solid food before liquids to reduce nausea/vomiting.  Your doctor should recommend a multivitamin and perhaps an antiemetic to help with nausea.  Keep up the good work, your body will get use to the new diet.