Aa
A
A
A
Close
Bariatric / Weight Loss Surgery Community
315 Members

gastric-bypass

I just has the y bypass dont on the 15th I am doing good lost 22 lbs but I need someone to talk to thats had this done.If there is anyone out there thats has had it could you please chat with me I have so many questions? Thanks Shearlean
2 Responses
I had my surgery done 7/3/07.  I am a bit over a year out.  If you need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me :)
I too had the Roun-y bypass on May 15, 2013. However,  I've since had a NIGHTMARE of complications...lost 191lbs,  am malnourished,  they just took remaining part of my pouch & I'll never be able to eat solid food again...EVER. Ive had 6 abdominal surgeries, including Small intestine ruptures, bowel telescoping, 4 intestine blockages, a stroke last year & they found a mass in my brain which now leaks cranial fluid from my sinuses. Thats the condensed version of my issues! I'm only 42...
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.