Bariatric / Weight Loss Surgery Community
315 Members

gastric-bypass

I just has the y bypass dont on the 15th I am doing good lost 22 lbs but I need someone to talk to thats had this done.If there is anyone out there thats has had it could you please chat with me I have so many questions? Thanks Shearlean
I had my surgery done 7/3/07.  I am a bit over a year out.  If you need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me :)
I too had the Roun-y bypass on May 15, 2013. However,  I've since had a NIGHTMARE of complications...lost 191lbs,  am malnourished,  they just took remaining part of my pouch & I'll never be able to eat solid food again...EVER. Ive had 6 abdominal surgeries, including Small intestine ruptures, bowel telescoping, 4 intestine blockages, a stroke last year & they found a mass in my brain which now leaks cranial fluid from my sinuses. Thats the condensed version of my issues! I'm only 42...
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.