Aa
A
A
A
Close
Beauty & Cosmetics Community
1.04k Members

Breast Size

My girlfriend is 27 year old she got very small breast she want to increase that size(32 TO 36) . any body can help on that issue .
Many Thanks !!!!
4 Responses
Ummm size 32 to 36 would mean she wants to add to her width of her body around.  The cup size is in letters.
But, I see you are from United Kindom so I don't know if bra sizes are different there then US?
338830 tn?1230003078
I am 18 years old and I am still a 36 A. Yeah, it sucks having small boobs, but I learn to deal with it. They have some pills and creams that are available to increase breast size, but I think they are a rip off. Also, if she works out her pectoral muscles, it makes the muscle larger, pushing her breasts out more. It also firms them up. I have also heard that after having a child, they increase a little. Good luck.
I'm thinking that its you mostly who wants to increase your girlfriends bust size, otherwise, why doesnt she post a question herself? There is only breast augmentation surgery or something called the BRAVA system which she would have to wear all day for months to see a result and is of a similar cost to surgery. Perhaps your girlfriend wishes your penis was bigger?
brava.com
or implants
Top Women's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.