Beauty & Cosmetics Community
Dark spots pimples dark circuls. sun burns
23yrs old. I'm living in a asian country. So naturally i have tan color skin bit fair. Also still I'm a student therefore. I'm forcing on my studies without proper  sleep. Since last week my face became dark like sun burns and some pimples. Also wrinkles and under eye dark spots. Even i stopped my face wash n face cream because of this. Please recommend me a good n natural way to fix my problem
I'm not sure about the pigmentation you mention, but using benzoyl peroxide cream or gel (2.5% at most), may help.

Stress is known to cause skin problems esp in those who are prone to it, so getting a good night's sleep and controlling stress  ay help. Also, please have a lot of water. Hope this helps.