Beauty & Cosmetics Community

Dark under eye circles

I am 21 yrs old, female, athlete. I have dark circles under my eyes. I sleep 8-9 hours at night, and drink plenty of water. What do I do to get rid of these?
I have the same issue as you.  I have very deep setted eyes, and the skin around them is very thin and sensitive.  Is this a problem you have gotten recently or something you were born with? With me it's hereditary, and not much I can do.  I use a heavy moisturizer, also a cream by Benefit called Eyecon it has a lightening agent in it.  Also, tons of industrial strenght concealer.  All seems to help and make me not look like a zombie...lol.  If this is something that started out of nowhere it could be a vitamin deficency and I would ask your doc about supplements you could take.  
I always have to use an under-eye concealer, or people just think I'm ill.  Benefit's Eyecon either works really well for people or it really doesn't -- read the reviews on Amazon before you decide if it's the one for you.  I know that dermatologists have some skin bleaches they can use, but that always seemed a little extreme to me.
HI FROM WHERE CAN WE GET THIS EYECON?