Beauty & Cosmetics Community

Fav foundation ?

What's the best coverage you've found?
Hi Kghol,

I have very sensitive skin. The best foundation I've found is made by
Clinique. They also make a good day and night cream and the whole
line is hypo allergenic. I chose this because it's great for sensitive skin
and it hypo allergenic and the foundation comes in a number of shades.
It's also not as expensive as some of the other make up companies. Eve :)
Cover girl has a BB Cream which is a tinted moisturizer with SPF already in it  and it provides great coverage and is extremely light weight. I use this with my makeup regimen everyday and I absolutely without a doubt love it! I've included a link with images and excellent reviews

http://www.covergirl.com/face-makeup/foundation-makeup/cg-smoothers-bb-cream

Hope that helps hun :-)
I like neutragrna sheer minerals loose powder foundation, or Avons, or Mary kays, that's for summer.

For winter I use those brands foundations.

I have super sensitive skin as well. My skin is also very dry. My favorite product so far is Aveeno's tinted moisturizer.  Its a bit pricey but definitely worth the money.
I like maybeline fit me and mac prolong wear they are full coverage. although if you have oily skin they might not be best of you.
I'm using Revlon Colorstay Foundation for years now. It gives quite good coverage that it's easy to build up. In summer I mix a little bit with moisturiser for lighter cover.
A friend of mine used Clinique, said Clinique trilogy God handy, my skin itself is oily, with a greasy butter after it will be more?
Mac Studio Sculpt and Estée Lauder Double Wear have full coverage.
I love MAC studio