Beauty & Cosmetics Community

How to get rid of fine lines under eyes? 16y/o

I'm only 16 and have really distinguished lines under my eyes that run deep. It's embarrassing and makes me look so old. I get sleep and drink a lot of water but no changes. Any tips on how to massage (or not to massage at all) them off my undereyes? Any tips on what to apply under my eyes?
I think you should first know the reason behind those fines lines under your eyes. As you are 16, it is not the age factor but it could be a hereditary problem.

If not above two, then you may read it the first time but facial movements and expressions could be the reason. If you can keep check of these things and improve your nutritional intake habits you can get rid of them easily in a short time.
Tighten Skin With An Egg White Mask.
Massage Wrinkles With Rosemary Oil.
Wear Castor Oil At Night.
Banish Under-Eye Wrinkles With Cucumber Puree.
Get Rid Of Wrinkles Under Your Eyes With Avocado.