Beauty & Cosmetics Community

Mineral Make-up.

Is mineral make-up all it's cracked up to be... such as Sheer cover, raw minerals, and bare minerals? I have been thinking about trying one. Does it really help clear up your skin and make it healthier? Which type of mineral make-up is the best to use?
Ive never tried some of the brands uve mentioned, and i would be wary about
trying sheer cover.
This is only because you are unable to sample the products.

The products we use are loreal bare natural and almay.
My mum actually uses it, however shes very happy with it.

She finds the products have the same general coverage over your skin, however its
so much healthier for your skin. :)

kaz_22
sheer cover concealer is the BEST!!! the other mineral makeup..I've actually tried it, and to be honest i doesn't really help with anything, probably covering up visible blotches and acne, if that.
good luck!
I use mineral wear powder and it is wonderful:) I have oily uneven skin tone and this makes my skin look flawless. it stays all day and makes your skin look health. it's cheaper than the brands u mentioned and u can pick it up in walgreens for about 8 bucks. :) good luck!

I use Mulberry Twist Mineral Foundation... it is the BEST I've tried!  The coverage is amazing and the ingredient list is only 4 items - natural minerals.  Take a look at the ingredients of many of the other leading brands...  filled with all kinds of junk and cheap fillers!  Mineral makeup is 100 times better than liquid foundation, in my opinion... :)

Mulberry Twist offers free shade samples so you can get the right color for your skin before you order. (I use 2 different shades of foundation - One for my base color and another 2 shades darker instead of bronzer)  I have tried probably 15 different brands, and then stuck with this one, not only because I loved it, but because it cleared my skin up completely, and I receive so many compliments.  

you can find it online at: www.mulberrytwist.com
I used Sheer Cover and was actually allergic to it, skin went very red and itchy when it was on. I use Mabeline New York Mineral Powder now, and its great for me, covers up uneven skin tone, redness and is light to wear. :-)