Beauty & Cosmetics Community

My face makeup never looks smooth and turns out weird off?

Whenever I do a full face of makeup, under my eyes looks just like the normal color, dark and purple, with powder over it. Even though I put on concealer and bb cream too. It doesn't look like other people's makeup which looks smooth and the colors seem to blend, unlike mine, and I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing wrong?
You might try getting some green concealer.  It balances out the purple.  
I would try the green tinted concealer and before it sets lightly use a bit of powder on it.  Once set continue with the rest of your make up routine.
Check this site, you will learn on how to put and blend your makeup.
https://www.covergirl.com/makeup-tips/face-makeup-tips?&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=%2Bhow%20%2Bdo%20%2Bmakeup&utm_campaign=Covergirl_Search_Category+Interest.BMM&utm_content=sRs75nJ6m_dc%7C110658424478&gclid=CjwKEAjwudW9BRDcrd30kovf8GkSJAB3hTxFYnEJU0qLD0IL26s4kWff9FuWzUAzCgtG2N0HWREAwRoC70Xw_wcB
Here's more tutorial's that might help you.

http://fashionista.com/2012/04/the-10-best-youtube-makeup-tutorials
Get a yellow concealer, blend with your finger, apply a brightening concealer, apply your foundation, and then lightly set your under eyes with loose translucent powder.