Beauty & Cosmetics Community

My skin isn't like it used to be. Now it feels chalky is the skin barrier damaged?

I just turned 14 this April, and my skin feels chalky. , my skin came back when I used black soap. But then it felt dry. like I had to always be moisturize it, last year in grade 7 my skin was at its best, My skin was very smooth and soft and sometimes I didn't even need to moisturize it. I loved it because I didn't have this bumpy texture and my skin was lighter and more vibrate, the only product I had been using was Noxzema cleaning cream. but then when I moved I ran out of that product then I started with the baking soda and turmeric and natural things all over my face for a good year and now my skin just looks dull and like its crying for help. even when I put a thick moisturizer on it (shea butter olive oil coconut oil). It feels chalky and dry and rough. At one point my nose turned black and so did my chin cause I was using baking soda and lemon everyday.  Now I have these sebaceous filaments in my nose and it looks really bad, like my skin looks congested and dry.
Please tell me what do I do?