The Perfect Natural Moisturizer

I have combonation skin, with both oily and dry spots. I stuggled with premature aging and milia. (little white bumps under my eyes and cheeks)

The combo:
Half coconut oil
Half olive oil

I wash my face well, then gently rub the oil all over, especially under my eyes. Then, i just barely rinse it off when I'm ready to get out.  It has worked great! I thought my face would be a shiny, oily mess but I was surprised to see how much my skin absorbed it! After the first week, my laugh lines and lines around my eyes were almost gone!

I'm always on the look out for more ways to go all natural... well, this SERIOUSLY works so well as a deoderant, too. The only reason we ever stink is because bacteria grows on our skin, so if you stay clean you shouldn't stink. I've been doing this for a couple weeks now and love it! Thought I'd share. ♡
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Also, if you mix up a separate bottle as deoderant, I'd suggest adding a few drops of lavender oil or some other essential oil... just made it that much better.
Helpful - 0
Thanks for sharing.....I will try this.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Beauty & Cosmetics Community