Beauty & Cosmetics Community

Want a suggestion about cream?

I am not dark as well as not fair.my skin is always oily because of that I am getting pimples also and moreover when ever I will do makeup  to my face  again within hours my face gets oily and greasy and sticky I feel like irritated at that time can u suggest a beauty cream which reduces oil and makes skin fairer and reduces black spots of pimples as well.pleae help me out of this problem.
A good dermatologist will be able to suggest the best formulation for your skin woes. they will normally prescribe a gel or cream for eg. benzoyl peroxide, adapalene etc., that will control the oiliness and fight the bacteria that cause acne.