Aa
A
A
Close
What can be done to stop my Excessive Jawline Acne - WITH PICTURES
Well I was GOING to post pictures, but now I realize that's not possible. I wish I could because I need to show someone how this terrible affliction is marring my otherwise beautiful face. I've suffered from mild breakouts around corners of mouth, mostly just resulting in a bumpy texture... and occasionally I break out with a cyst of some sort around my hairline - usually before my period. But this is severe; multiple new eruptions appearing daily at the edge of my jawline on both sides of my face. It's apparently a sign of massive inflammation, but due to what? I AM pregnant. But it seems like this is perhaps caused by something deeper. Toxins coming out or else I'm infecting the area due to some habit - I occasionally rest my face on my palm, or perhaps my pillow case? I only wash linens once every two weeks. I'm desperate to figure out a solution; some way that will bring an end to this plague of lesions that seem more typical of something I'd imagine affecting a bubonic plague victim.
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Here's the link to a pic -
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7TQljbYIuwKaXBmcFdJYUxLQ0E
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
20795819 tn?1509600039
Hi Steele I can understand your concern and yes acne hurts a lot and it will totally affect our face. Do you wash your regularly? at least twice a day will do and you have to use some trusted cleansers that are available in online regularly in order to avoid this problems. I  recently bought a product and its working well if you need any help am here to help you out.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Beauty & Cosmetics Community Resources
Top Women's Health Answerers