Beauty & Cosmetics Community

beauty tips

i prefer natural herb to increase my breast size from 40 to 44...how much fenugreek powder should i take in a day ?
Hi I jus noticed ur post about usin stuff to increase breast size pls let me no if u hav any tips and if they work I need boobs!
The first few months I started bioidentical hormones (natural progesterone cream only), my breasts grew a full cup size. I wasn't expecting that. I was taking the cream to shrink fibroid tumours on my uterus!
I have no idea what they are lol I'm clueless with these things but is there anything I can get from a doctor to help x
Wow, I always wanted to have boobs, is it safe to use such methods and what is the cost of creams and hormones. I'd like to consult my doctor and try. Could you provide me with additional information? I read a discussion how most cosmetics is dangerous http://www.pissedconsumer.com/consumer-reviews/cosmetics.html and what ingredients it contains, so I feel a little bit worried about something like that.
Since your body can’t absorb solids, you’ll need to use a liquid herbal extract. You can either purchase fenugreek extract from a health food store, or use some of the water from your Bustea preparation. Simply combine 1 part extract with 2 parts body lotion and massage into your breasts twice daily. My post Increase a Cup Size in 30 Days with Breast Massage goes into more detail about massage technique.