Aa
A
A
A
Close
Beauty & Cosmetics Community
1.04k Members

beauty tips

i prefer natural herb to increase my breast size from 40 to 44...how much fenugreek powder should i take in a day ?
5 Responses
Hi I jus noticed ur post about usin stuff to increase breast size pls let me no if u hav any tips and if they work I need boobs!
The first few months I started bioidentical hormones (natural progesterone cream only), my breasts grew a full cup size. I wasn't expecting that. I was taking the cream to shrink fibroid tumours on my uterus!
I have no idea what they are lol I'm clueless with these things but is there anything I can get from a doctor to help x
1751658 tn?1312032934
Wow, I always wanted to have boobs, is it safe to use such methods and what is the cost of creams and hormones. I'd like to consult my doctor and try. Could you provide me with additional information? I read a discussion how most cosmetics is dangerous http://www.pissedconsumer.com/consumer-reviews/cosmetics.html and what ingredients it contains, so I feel a little bit worried about something like that.
1911716 tn?1322111432
Since your body can’t absorb solids, you’ll need to use a liquid herbal extract. You can either purchase fenugreek extract from a health food store, or use some of the water from your Bustea preparation. Simply combine 1 part extract with 2 parts body lotion and massage into your breasts twice daily. My post Increase a Cup Size in 30 Days with Breast Massage goes into more detail about massage technique.
Top Women's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.