Beauty & Cosmetics Community

beauty

Respected Doctor
                 I am a Indian lady with sensitive skin .I have nail fungus and soap causing  dry hands.If I put oil on the hands it causes fungus on the hands.Then what cream shall I use Which can get in India?My another request is Please suggest me makeup which will not affect my sensitive skin  ,and the beauty products get in india.
                                    Thanking You
you need to get and use medicated cream for fungus on nails or it will never go away, it will spread to other nails and skin and to other people.  For you face, use a moisturizer that does not have oil in it. Ask lady at store for face cream for wrinkles. O.K. Good Luck