Beauty & Cosmetics Community

dark edges lips

my lips have dark edges because of it they look very big and i also want to make my lips pink i have dark edges since 6 years at start i didnt notice them but now i hate it plz help me
People use lipliner to get the definiton that you dislike.
As you get older your lips will thin, lose their color and definition. Enjoy it while you have it.
Cheap lipsticks have cheap oils in them which interact with the sun and discolor your skin, the same ges for some cheap foundations too.  So, be careful what products you are using.  Get rid of dark edges/spots with Glycolic.  Ask your Dermatlogist.  Apply foundation all over your lips too and then outline lips with desired lip pencil, fill in with lipstick.