Beauty & Cosmetics Community

dark lip

i have a problem.my lips is so dark..i also have dark skin...i hope u guys can suggst me products to lighten my lips..i feel so embarrassed to face the public..they kept asking me "are u smoking?'..i am not smoking..
My lips were a little dark too becos of the sun. Then i used Healthy Shop lip treatment on a regular basis and it worked great!. I even got compliments for my lips being so sexy and pink! You better try it following the directions. If you are not smoking maybe your lips are sunburned. You've to apply something like petroleum jelly on your lips for sun protection. You may use Vaseline lip therapy.Or you may surf the net for some effective home remedies like applying a mixture of glycerin and lemon juice on your lips.It 'll help lighten your lips.   Maybe you dont remove your lip make up(lipstick) properly.I dont use any lipstick, just lip gloss. But if you apply lipstick, you should be careful to remove it with cotton and some cream.I hope that would help! Best wishes and take care!