face cream for over 50

I'd like some recommendations for a good moisturizing face cream. Anti-wrinkle, maybe? it's actually too late for that! :-)
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I like Burts Bees Naturally Ageless Day Lotion.  No SPF, but it's light, absorbs well into skin, is not greasy. I use a sunscreen over it, before makeup.
Helpful - 0
you should try using this amazing gadget.i'm a nurse at illinois and my coworkers aged 50 and above looked in their early 30's.i was stunned with this exceptional quick results.
their exclusive discovery is built on science. it has caused shockwaves in north america and in the media. see nsevideos.com ( a must see! )
you will see and feel the difference with instant tightening,firming,softer,smoother,incredibly hydrated rejuvenated vibrant skin.it is the perfect facial and natural face lift system!
nuskin scientists in collaboration with scientists from purdue university discovered a destructive enzyme called ARnox enzyme located in the surface in our skin that destroys the collagen and elastin of our skin. skin then loses its elasticity and firmness and develops premature and permanent lines and wrinkles.
arnox enzyme is always present and is activated in our 30's and 40's and after this age, its activity accelerates exponentially.
also,a recent study by stanford university shows that individuals with high levels of arnox appears to be 7 years older than their stated age and individuals with low arnox levels are clinically graded to appear 7 years younger than their chronological age.
they have these patented unique system to restore elastin fiber content of a 20 year old to reverse aging and a revolutionary gel to inhibit ARnox enzyme activity to stop aging!
an editor of VOGUE magazine said, "the skin care industry will never be the same again".
www.foreveryoung33.com (address bar)
Helpful - 0
Hi I am a Skin Care Specialist. I would definately recommend using CLARINS. Clarins is known for real results not micrales for skin care. Their products are from natural plants and they have been around since 1954. All of my clients use Clarins products and they all look great. I would recommend using the Super Restorative Serum which gives 81% reduction in depth of lines and wrinkles and also 69% improvement in skin firmness along with many other advantages.This particular one is a lightweight creamy serum. This breakthrough, patented beauty treatment instantly replenishes, lifts and renews mature skin that is challenged by natural hormonal changes due to the aging process.  Also, Look into trying the SUPER RESORATIVE DAY CREAM!    Feel free to contact me anytime!!
Helpful - 0
Deluvia Dead Sea Revitalizing Creme is what I use. Non greasy, light and feels great. A little on the pricey side tho. Google it.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Beauty & Cosmetics Community