Beauty & Cosmetics Community

facial waxing

I just recently got my face waxed two days ago. The girl who did my waxing burned some spots on my cheeks and now, for some reason, I woke up with red bumps on my cheeks. I was wondering if there's any way I can make these bumps and burn marks go away? And does anybody know how long these red bumps will stay on my face? Thank you.
Well, I would say try cocoa butter for the burn marks. I have done waxing before and always ended up with bumps afterwards. Try not to wear anymake up until it goes away.
I used to wax mymface too, but it got too unbearable, i now use removal cream every 2weeks, it is just as effecive and less painful with no flaws. I have very sensitive skin so have to be careful with what i use... Im from new zealand and i use a product called Nair, i think in the UK etc it is called Veet?