Beauty & Cosmetics Community

oily skin

I have tan but oily skin. When ever I try a new brand its always gives me more of a pink tone when I really need a golden tan color. Anyone know of a good liquid & powder foundation for oily tan skin that won't make me break out it having oily skin?  Also one that will last but I'm young so I don't need a strong cover up because I have no wrinkles.
May I ask what kinds you have used?

I personally use Neutrogena healthy skin liquid foundation and find it is more yellow based than other drugstore foundations. I have olive-toned skin myself so pink undertones do not suit me.
Since you have oily skin you might want to try loose powder foundation (any brand) like bare mineral  because it absorb the natural oil from your skin and it doesn't give you the shine or oily face by the end of the day. Liquid foundation only good for natural to dry skin only.
I'm sorry I mean liquid foundation is only good for normal to dry skin.