Beauty & Cosmetics Community

pimples,spot,oily face

I have been having oilly,pimples and spot on my face,am light in complexion,plsssssssssssssss what can I use to smoothing my face
Only a doctor can help you. Such complexion isn't so bad as people usually think. It prevents wrinkles.
I would try Paula's Choice skin care products.  There is an 800 customer service number which is usually answered on the 1st ring by a very knowledgeable person.  Customer service will either help you over the phone with selecting products or you can find them online and then call with questions.  My sister and I have been with Paula's Choice for several decades and recommend this company, the products and the employees very highly.  Good luck!  :)
please see a dermatologist.