Try using RAW or unrefined shea butter or coconut butter. You can also try washing your face with lemon. All you do is squeeze it into a cotton ball and scrub. If it stings you can dilute it with water..
Lemon works for the removal of dead skin cells. Lemons work with discoloration, freckles, age spots. black heads, sun spots and acne.. Basically it makes your face really soft and eventually doing it over time will improve the appearance of the skin. Lemon kills bacteria and help cleanse the skin.
Your eating can help improve the appearance of your skin. You just need to get plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables into the diet with pure distilled water.
I hope this will help. If I think of anything more, I'll post again :D
Using half a lemon on your face in the shower is good, also exfoliate!!! I exfoliate almost daily with yes to grapefruit dailey scrub, its gentle and affective. I'm obsessed with the entire yes to line!!
Try out some easy and effective home remedies that will surely help you out.
• Home remedy of lemon juice and honey in equal quantity and apply on the skin to get fair skin.
• Apply plain curd on your skin to get fair and soft skin.
• Massage your skin with almond oil or olive oil to get fair and soft skin, you can add a pinch of saffron to get better results.
• Mix papaya, honey, milk and milk power, and apply this home remedy on your skin to get fairer face instantly.
• Using raw milk on your skin lightens your skin tone. You can use this remedy on your babies also to get fair skin.
• Mix oatmeal, curd with tomato to make a face pack for getting fair skin at home.
Copyright 1994-2018MedHelp.All rights reserved. MedHelp is a division of Vitals Consumer Services, LLC.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. MedHelp is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.