Beauty & Cosmetics Community

which company has best facial toner

Of the several beauty products that I have tried lately, the facial toner from Sakare was by far the best that I could lay my hand at This beauty of a store located on Bond Street has an enviable collection of skincare and body care products that can change the way you feel about yourself.

I am pretty satisfied with this product, but want to know reviews from other people too
I like clinique acne solutions there toner works good
Last week as I was making my walk past the Sakare store in Bond Street, I was invited in to try some of their products by a rather pleasant looking salesperson.

As I like to try new stuff, I let him show me a bunch of stuff and finally brought the facial toner. I was not really sure if the product would be any good, so I just applied a bit on my face. After few moments my skin felt

wonderful so I applied all over my face and neck. The stuff gave me such a soft feeling that I have simple felt in love with it. Even my friends seem to be in awe of my new fresh look.
Than clinique acne solutions can I also recommend
If you looking for drug store product.. I like garner new micler water.. they are pretty good. Nutroginea toner is also good.