Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Dark circles around my eyes

I have always had very dark circles around my eyes. It makes my look as if i never sleep, which I do. I;ve had it for as long as I can remember, it also get like wrinkled under the eye. What would help this?
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
552694 tn?1215130914
hi,
have you ever try lancome eye cream. they have anti aging eye cream. you can try that. or u can try eye cream from sephora. its cost $25. it will reduce the dark circles and puffyness.also try cucumber. take thin two slice of cucumber and put it on yours eys 4 10 min then rinse your face with water. thanx and hope that will help your dark circles.
Helpful - 0
Well, it's nice to know I"m not the only person with horrid circles. And let me tall you, I've tried everything. I even bought a little bottle of $100 cream claiming to reduce the darkness. It didn't. I don't think eye creams were meant for people who have perpetually dark circles; I think they are meant for people who have an occasional problem. Just buy a good concealer.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Beauty & Cosmetics Community

Top Women's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.