Dark circles around my eyes

I have always had very dark circles around my eyes. It makes my look as if i never sleep, which I do. I;ve had it for as long as I can remember, it also get like wrinkled under the eye. What would help this?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
hi,
have you ever try lancome eye cream. they have anti aging eye cream. you can try that. or u can try eye cream from sephora. its cost $25. it will reduce the dark circles and puffyness.also try cucumber. take thin two slice of cucumber and put it on yours eys 4 10 min then rinse your face with water. thanx and hope that will help your dark circles.
Helpful - 0
Well, it's nice to know I"m not the only person with horrid circles. And let me tall you, I've tried everything. I even bought a little bottle of $100 cream claiming to reduce the darkness. It didn't. I don't think eye creams were meant for people who have perpetually dark circles; I think they are meant for people who have an occasional problem. Just buy a good concealer.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Beauty & Cosmetics Community