Hair color PLEASE HELP!!

Hi everyone, after i apply any hair color, I started to irritate my skin, after wash off my hair, i noticed few blister like(bubbles) on my forhead and ears its like u got burned. I tried hair colors with no Amonia, still the same. so, my question is what hair color (dyes) should i use?? does anyone expnced the same prob?? please help. Thank you :)
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
if u get the blisters on just your ears and forehead before applying the dye try putting a little vasoline on those areas so the dye doesnt touch that part of your skin....hope this helps. I went to school for cosmetology and thats something that we learned to prevent coloring or other harsh chemicals from touching the sensitve skins.
Helpful - 0
My SIL had the same problem since she had her baby 6 years ago, she has tried to dye her hair a couple of time since, and just ended up blistered and with a puffy face etc.
She had one successful one done at the hairdressers, were the stylist put on a toner on her whole head, I think it was a semi permanent one but she was fine after that. The stylist told her it was because the toner they used wasn't as harsh as the stuff they use in shop bought hair dyes. She also suggested trying a henna hair colour as that is a natural one and should be alright to use. Only thing with henna is you have to leave it on for about an hour or for the colour to work because there are no strong peroxides or anything in them
Helpful - 0
I am allergic to the PPD's in permanent hair color, it is very toxic, they do a semi permanent one , doesnt last as long but at least you wont have this problem.put some anti histimine cream on and it will be okay .The internet has some aswell ,if it was'nt PPDs did you shake up the bottle so you wernt putting plain ammonia on it ?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Beauty & Cosmetics Community