Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Tip for Oily skin

I am praveen and my age is 24yrs. My face looks oily all the time and the rest of the body is normal. My face looks normal  for 10 to 15 mins after washing but later it  becomes very oily. Is there any tip or creame to get rid of this oily face????
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I have the same problem and have started taking Vit. A.  My oily skin is causing me to also have problems with adult acne so I did some more research.  Some of these problems come from parents and some from over cleaning the skin and some again from hormones.  Don't use a soap that is too strong as it will cause your skin to overreact.  Try to find a light moisturizer made for people with oily skin.  I have read not to eat flour and milk but I do love my carbs.  The final option that I found was to take and acne drug but I don't think this is the option for you if the oil issue has not caused acne problems.  
Helpful - 0
There are many anti shine creams that you can use if you dont like the look of oily skin. If the feeling really bothers you try using oil removing pads throughout the day.
Helpful - 0
You should use powder on your face. There is no other way to get rid of it.
Helpful - 0
134578 tn?1642048000
I used a powder a lot when I had oily skin.  If you are a male, maybe this would make you feel too self-conscious, but even some cooking powders such as cornstarch can be brushed lightly onto the skin and absorb oil without looking like makeup.  
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Beauty & Cosmetics Community

Top Women's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.