Biblical Analysis Group Community
12 Members

The Land of Psychos

PLEASE PRAY !

Christian couple tortured, bodies burned over ALLEGED ‘blasphemy ‘IN PAKISTAN

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2014/11/04/national/christian-man-pregnant-wife-beaten-burnt-to-death-over-quran-desecration/
Hi JD.  I posted on your other thread on the other group and wanted to just write to you here as well.  Sorry to hear about this.  I didn't realize when I first responded to you that you are from Pakistan.  I'm sure this is very worrisome as a Christian.  I do not understand such brutality.  I don't understand the culture in which burning people is a solution to a situation.  I will definitely pray.  peace
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.