Biology, Neurobiology, General Health and Nutrition Community
32 Members

Brain Accident Remedy?

Hi, I meet accident 3 years before and hit my right brain. Now It affect my left body and left leg. Just ask any method can remedy faster? Just for your info, my left lower part leg can't move well. When walking, just thigh move and the left lower part leg seem like depends on it. Honestly to say, the lower part leg will very straight. I do go physiotherapy but seem the leg seem maintain like this. Just curious any method can recover it fast. If got new method or before experience case, just let me know. Thank you very much!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.