Biology, Neurobiology, General Health and Nutrition Community
32 Members

How do ADHD affect your brain long term?

I've taken them first for math and then they began helping me with my writing and my grades were improving.  Far more consistent and better listening skills are also benefits from my medicine.  Is there anything I should be aware of? I have taken them for ten years straight.  So they aren't nearly as affective of course but I'm not going to higher the dose just more dependence! I don't think I have a dependence I rely on adhd medicine to continue my consistency and my accuracy.  
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.