Bipolar Disorder Community

Family

How do I live with my adult child with this disorder and  I myself am a recovering durg addict . I just am havring trouble working threw her mood swings.
I wish I knew but I live by myself and am trying to work through my problems with a therapist. When I was living with family, my constant ups and downs created alot of tension in the home, but being bipolar can make me feel very alone because I feel like noone understands what I'm going through. Just try to support and love your child the best you can. Therapy has been really helpful with me, maybe therapy would be helpful for both of you.